:-) to my knowledge raaga was melodious till rehmans GF, 4 they released all
sample trax 4 GF quite before d audio launch but w r w/o proper rights
donno?..... after that some misunderstanding led them doing abaswarams now for
rehman albums...... :-(

nikhilesh_91 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

hello guys,
my name is nikhilesh. myself being an ardent rahman
devotee i have to confess that all of you might have to come to know
the resounding sucess of the rajni-shankar-boss
combination 'sivaji',you might also have come to know the smashing
sucess of the music of the film. even though there were some
criticisms at the time of the launch of the album, now there is
totally no negative talk about the album at all. it is very pleasing
to hear this news but the annoying news is that some stupid
albums,hey dont think i am very hard on such albums but they bring
blood out of my ear when i hear them, for example;unnale
unnale,sathumpodathay(this is real crap),mozhi and here comes the
worst naan avanillai. these albums belive me or not, are somewhere
around the top of the charts. stupid compositions like these are
making a world class soundtrack like sivaji look small. i hate such
things. what do u guys say about this. check out the site raaga.com
and open the tamil page,in the beginning itself they have listed the
top 10. check it out and will get furious. there is no sivaji at
all. my piont is that there is one lord that is- AR RAHMAN sir.
please support the rahman foundation. rahman is THE BOSS.others all
are waste of time. see you guys. any suggestions are to my id.
thank u.
bye