People make Loop CDs and sample banks specially for composers to use in
their music. I dont think there is any composer in the world who has worked
without samples and loops. When it is made specially for them... why not use
it ???
Kunal.

Posted by: "chup_ssshhh" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 chup_ssshhh
<http://profiles.yahoo.com/chup_ssshhh>  Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:04 am (PST) A
silent user here (but also a composer),

Hi guys and girls,

Me as a omposer do use lots of samples, not in all my music. Ofcourse
I'm not the only one who uses these samples.
Last month I bought a sample bank: Uberschall - Da Nu RnB, Hip Hop
Drum Loops and Samples.

I was really glad hearing these awesome samples....till suddenly I
heard a simmilarity between a sample song called "Hip Harp" and Munbe
Munbe Vaa!!!

I was really shocked, it was like A. R. Rahman used these samples but
played them in adifferent range! it sounds like a complete lift! Even
the beat measure of this sample is a clear copy of the rythm used by
A. R. Rahman in "Munbe Munbe Vaa"!!!

I like you guys to hear these samples, but pls give me a good link
where i can upload these files.

Warning : DO NOT GET SHOCKED HEARING THESE SAMPLES, THESE SAMPLES ARE
MADE BEFORE A. R. RAHMAN'S "MUNBE MUNBE VAA"!!!

I can say, that everybody uses samples, wheter they are beats or
sounds. Every producers gets inspired by some samples. Even A. R.
Rahman, the biggist composer of these times, uses samples in his
music arts.

Do not reply stupidness untill you heared these samples, otherwise you
are fooling yourself and others. First listen to the sample and then
give you're opinion.

Sorry for my bad English:P

Krishna