i agree with the first three but next two of my choice are MAA TUJHE  SALAAM
and bombay theme ,especially bombay theme i jes love it

Elements <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

1 - Lukka chhuppi
  2- Ye jo des hai tere (specially the lyrics "tujh se zindagi.......... to
wahi des...)
  3- Chhotti si asha (arr voice in between)
  4- TheeyilVizhunda
  5- Katre ne vashal from rythm (specially the part "seele see..... of chorus)

Reformed Sinner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      hi ppl,

I  just compiled a list of ARR songs that are special in a different way.
These songs bring tears to my eyes whenever I listen to them (dont know  if
others feel the same). These songs might not be highly sentimental  but they've
managed to touch my soul.

Here is my top 5:

1.  Poongatrile/Yeh Ajnabi from Uyire/Dil Se - (both versions are equally
effective).
2.  Aazadi from Bose - The Forgotten Hero (ARR's voice and the chorus are
awesome)
3. Tamizha Tamizha - Roja (the music & picturization has a combined effect)
4. Yeh Jo Des Hai Tera - Swades (gr8 lyrics & amazing rendition)
5. Yeh Tara Woh Tara - Swades (the combo of Udit's voice, 2 different kids'
voice does the trick)

of course i can go on with more but i'll stop with top 5 for now

so what is on your list?

~RS

Yasser
  (music in our blood)