What is he talking all about as if he gave a birth for ARR in music.
His justification is nowhere to be sustained. He says ARR should have
walked to him and clarified. Why didn't he approach ARR b4
re-publishing. He just tried to encash ARR's name in no way is it
ethical in the form of sincere business. If ARR has sued after
becoming a superstar he just used the name of a superstar and dont he
ever realize what it takes to use a name of a superstar.
I had both the copies (tapes eventually destroyed)of the Set me free.
The pre -ARR just had credits to Dileep (no ARR) for music. The album
title had glorified Shubha & Magna Sound. That makes it as Shubha's
album. The post ARR was only ARR. If talked about it was all correct
by ARR because Shubha was neglected there and that being her album.
Also in the magazine ARR clearly mentions that. He did not demand for
the royalty of using his name. But fought for the right cause.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>