Hey C O N G R A T E S  Buddy...

  That goes for a Treat from u now..

  Anything for ARR
  Shivu

"Bharat K.V." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hey Guys & Gurlz,

  Its celebration Time for the Rahman Times…
  Exactly a year back…July 2006 …ideas were sown…hard work was invested…and a
baby was born…

Yeah…RT is one year old and raring to go…

  First of all I need to thank all the fans for the encouragement and patience
which made me start this fan website for our beloved Rahman Sir.
  Thanks for your kind feedback and all the wonderful fan mails which has kept
the site racing at this pace…

  Special thanks to Vijay Iyer and Gopal…whose support cannot be compensated.

  Thanks to the communities like Yahoo fan group (that’s where it all started),
the Orkut fan group, the Facebook group and all other Bloggers who have
extended their hearty support to Rahman Times. Thanks to all my affiliates too…

  Ooops…how can I forget my dearest team without whom this dream of mine would
still be lying rusted in my grey cells.

  Chottu’s (Amit Chandran) exhaustive efforts to collect every single aspect of
ARR which has helped create such a packed Bio….Jammy’s (Jamshed Velayuda Rajan)
word play which added the flavor to chottu’s work and made it more inspiring…
Shivu’s (Shivakumar) unbeatable collection of lyrics which is being much talked
about now… Murugan of Square Brothers, the man behind the servers of RT who has
always made sure the site is up and running. Bubbly’s (Swapna) round the clock
ideas and news updations without which the site wouldn’t have the life it has
got...

  And finally my parents and my friends, but for their constant support I
wouldn’t have been able to do this.

  Reaching this spot is indeed a milestone…more such milestones to be crossed
in the coming days with all your love and support. Promising you more such
alluring years with lotsa consuming events and 24/7 coverage of our BOSS….

  Truly Rahmanish,
  Bharat K.V.
  www.rahmantimes.com

  Building a website is a piece of cake.