We've done this countless times, but this time I want to pick them based on
a few levels on how his music reaches and appeals to me because there are
many facets to ARR's magical output. Pardon me if this seems
over-analytical, but I wanted to share these different aspects of the same
emotions that I feel ARR brings to his music. This is, of course, very
subjective.

Secular Romance
-----------------------
1. Azhage Sugama (Parthale Parvasam)
2. Tum ho Meri Nigahoon (Kabhi na Kabhi)
3. Kannaku Mai Azhagu/Kalyon Se Palken (Pudhiya Mugam/Vishwa Vidhaata)
4. Anjali Anjali (Duet)
5. En Swaasa Kaatre (ESK)
6. Hai Na (Zubeidaa)
7. Thoda Thoda (Indira)

Devotional Romance
----------------------------
1. Narumuggaye (iruvar)
2. Kismat Se Tum (Pukar)
3. Tere Bina (Guru)
4. Kannalane/Kehna hi Kya (Bombay)
5. Ishq Bina (Taal)
6. Ennavale (Kaadhalan)
7. Tu Hi Re (Bombay)

The Dramatic
------------------
1. Veerapandi Kottayile (Thiruda Thiruda)
2. Raadha Kaise na Jale (Lagaan)

Patriotic
----------
1. Yeh Jo Des (Swades)
2. Desh ki Mitti (Bose: The Forgotten Hero)

Feel Good
-------------
1. Roobaroo (Rang De Basanti)
2. Yun Hi Chala Chal (Swades)
3. Uppu Karavadu (Mudhalvan)
4. Mitwa (Lagaan)

Unbridled Passion
-------------------------
1. Dil Se (Dil Se)
2. Satrangi Re (Dil Se)
3. Ramta Jogi (Taal)
4. Chayya Chayya (Dil Se)

Innocence
--------------
1. Chinna Chinaa Asai/Dil Hain Chot aasa (Roja)
2. Door Kahin Ek (Zubeidaa)
3. Azhagu Nilave (Pavithra)
4. Goomparani (Bose: The Forgotten Hero)
5. Pennala Pennala (Uzhavan)
6. Kangalil Enna (Uzhavan)

Sheer Perfection and The Divine
1. Chodo Meri Baiyyan (Zubeidaa)
2. Ae Ajnabi (Dil Se)
3. Uyirum Neeye (Pavithra)
4. Piya Ho (Water)
5. Do Qadam (Meenaxi)
6. Sarfarosh Ki Tamanna (Legend of Bhagath Singh)
7. Zikr (Bose: The Forgotten Hero)

Hail ARR!
Dasun

>From: "~ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: [arr] Top 5 ARR compositions that brings a lump to your throat
>/ tears in your eyes
>Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 05:16:35 -0700 (PDT)
>
>I think, all ARR songs r so emotionally rich, one cud be easily moved by
>them. The blending of sound layers in each song along with the brilliance
>of singers choice & to top it all, the amazing chords...its a complete
>package..its the perfect music.
>acc 2 me, 5 prime choices wud be:
>1. Naina neer (Water)...my eyes get wet everytime i hear it!
>2. Lukka chhupi (RDB)...best mother-son song.very emotional!
>3. Azhage sugama (PP)...my all-time fav romantic song!
>4. Ennatha ponnatha (Uzhavan)...most under-rated ARR song...brilliantly
>sung by Yesudas.
>5. Ishwar Allah (1947 Earth)...xclnt lyrics with sheer magical music.
>
>There r many more...
>swaps
>
>rahul birhade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     Top 5 ARR compositions that brings a lump to your throat / tears in
>your eyes
>as to me are.............
>actually all the compositions are gr8 but these are too
>much.................
>
>1) maula from mangal pandey
>2) bombay theme from bombay
>3) ae mere watan ke log from album  Gurus of peace
>4) mere yaar milade from sathiya
>5) yenna solla pogirai from kandukondain kandukondain
>

>---------------------------------
>  Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here for
>happy ending.

>Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo!
>FareChase.

Now you can see troubleĀ…before he arrives
http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_protection_0507

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: