From: Pradeepan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2007 4:58:06 AM
Subject: [arr] Re: New York Nagaram My Composition!!!

Good Job Dude. Enjoyed it.
How did u do the Chorus ? :) Record multiple layers of urself ??

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, John Paul Devotta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hello All
>
> My third composition here is the song 'New york Nagaram' sung By
A.R.Rahman!
> If you listen to the original, the music is so simple but yet so
complex!!!
> And you are a rahman fan this ones not to be missed.
> Again all the music and singing is done by me.
> Pronounciations were really tough. Though Im tamil iv been brought
up in Pune.
> And yeah my voice tends to crack at one point. Cant help it. Its
such a high pitch!
> No one else to sing it you see!
> Used my synthesizer Casio, Guitar n my laptop for the recording.
> Overall I feel its come out really well.
>
> Coulnt attach the file coz of the size itwas getting rejected, nor
could i upload it to the files section..

> this site is clean but u have to wait for 25 secs that to with ur
cursor on the browser or else the timer doesnt tick!!

> http://www.gigeshar e.com/preview/ g1718g6711287618 68na8777a851gg8g /
>
> If you have the time check out the original
>
> www.youtube. com/watch? v=EjIkw0caOmw
>
> Reviews please!
>
> Regards,
> JP

> Need a vacation? Get great deals
> to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
> http://travel. yahoo.com/

> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's
updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.
> http://get.games. yahoo.com/ proddesc? gamekey=monopoly herenow

FareChase.

 for the edge of your seat?
http://tv.yahoo.com/