I think so "Listen" is Pray For Me Brother... it has been renamed...

vinodraju2k <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          ARR last mentioned about this
project in an interview dated 31 Oct
2006, but nothing seems to happening on this front.
http://magnamags.com/magna_society/node/257

What are the other International projects in the pipeline?

I'm composing songs for the West End version of the Tolkien epic,
Lord of the Rings, scheduled to open in spring next year. This
includes collaboration with the Finnish folk group, Varttina.

The other significant project is a unique attempt, called LISTEN,
which aims to raise $99 million (almost Rs 495 crore) for the
downtrodden children of the third millennium. I'm the only Indian
composer in the project. One of my compositions here is a modified
version of one of Beethoven's symphonies. NGOs like `Save the
Children' and `Consortium for Street Children' are expected to
benefit from its proceeds. This campaign includes two one-hour
international TV specials, two albums, two videos and a spectacular
three-hour international television concert from India. LISTEN has
the support of 99 creative artists across the world.

Moving onto orchestration, I will be conducting two 90-minute
concerts with the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra (CBSO). The
first concert will be a classical pastiche of the Bollywood works
with scores from Lagaan and Roja, as well as pieces from the Bombay
Dreams. The second concert will be an original orchestral piece
based on the Conference of the Birds, a literary classic by the 12th
Century Persian poet, Farid ud-Din Attar. The theme of the book is
based on the realization of self.

- Vinod
http://www.arr4music.com

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "noorulwahid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>