wow... Hats off Suresh.. Mind blowing review.. I felt tears in my eyes when
I read your review, especially during your school days.

I too had kind of same experience during my school days & college days.

I don't know what is music before ARR comes into picture. I never listened
to any songs except Nagoor Hanifa & other Islamic Devotional Songs. ARR, who
made me to go crazy in his music.

God bless you, ARR.

-Siraj