Honeslty I am suprised you put "Tenali" as second-tier. I thought it
was brilliant...

Regards.
PR

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Triply R."
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Which is the next Rahman masterpiece? There is Sakkarakatti, ATM
and Jodha Akbar. Of course, in all probability it would be J-A. Then
there is Ghajini to look forward to, but somehow, I really am looking
forward to Main Yuvraaj. I love the Ghai - Rahman combination and I
think it will be a real amazing score.

> On the flip side, I really hope Sakkarkatti and ATM aren't ARR's
second tier offerings like Tenali and Godfather. God knows we could
use a real classic Tamil album somtime soon, even though Shivaji was
so enjoyable. My dream Tamil album would be a new Mani-ARR album or
an album for Bharathiraja, which is rural-centric... Khizziku
Cheemayile and Karuthamma are two of my top 10 Rahman albums!!

> Triply
>
> My new bolg spot:
> http://oinkfloyd.blogspot.com

who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.