Actually I'm from Malaysia. It is hard to get an original copy of hindi songs.
It is only available in big cities... So, that is why i'm asking others here. A
very generous person from here already sent me the song. Tq.

shahul hameed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Ye I know where it is
available.. Go to music world, planet M or any near by music store..