Arvind u rightly said :-( & i feel they shld ve made d timings as 9pm - 11pm
for most of us enable to njoy....

Sribalaji <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

          Hey Aravind,

Thanks for the info. But my office timings will not allow me to grab
this interview.

Please do a favour Aravind. Just post the interviews gone so far and
if possible please continue the forthcoming ones. It will definitely
get a good recognition among our fans.

Please go ahead without hesitation. Thanks again!!

sribalaji
"A.R.Rahman is the ultimate destination for the modern age of music"

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Aravind AM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I cant believe, no one has yet started discussing about the awesome
show RAHMANIA - the program on Aaha FM Chennai... (6-8 pm on weekdays)

> wake up chennai ppl.. :)
>
> Everyday Raihana hosts the show, giving interesting tidbits...
> Every Friday, Raihana interviews one celebrity who has worked with
ARR. For the first 3 weeks, the celebs were Naresh, Karthik and
Sujatha.... And, they share lots of interesting incidents...

> I will try to update these on my blog and also mail the group, if
ppl are interested...

> Aravind

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.