Now that the movie sivaji has reached 84 days by today[6-9-2007], when
will the VCDs & DVDs of it be released. the movie had broken all the
money collcted or the days ran and made to be the second best Malaysian
cinemas grosser movie in the year 2007. Even the days of Thalapthy[66
days] and Mannan[68] days and Batcha[70] days were also crossed & the
sum of RM15 million has been raked. So why is the delay for the VCD/DVD
release. we fans of Sivaji are very eager to watch it again and these
VCD/DVD will be good if they really exist coz Sivaji is still running
in 9 more theatres in Malaysia but all of them are very far from many
Sivaji patron's residential and we cannot watch any time we want like
the time when the movie just got released when it opened for 53
theatres Malysianwide which itself is a RECORD! So guys of Lotus
Fivestar or Pyramid Saimira or SPS Classic! Do something to make sure
the DVDs made with Dolby Digital 7.1 and DTS 5.1 got released in two
weeks time!