Style in Hindi should be rendered again by Blaaze... Because he has done well
in Tamil to bring a roughness in the voice... my choice for ARR's Voice is
Vaaji or Saahana... But Since sahaana in tamil is already sung by a hindi
singer... he might like to stick to the same singer... and remaining one is
Vaaji which ARR might take... and another pount ARR has sung a song which is
similar in range.. "Ishq bina kya gena yaara" from Taal..  wherein it starts in
higher octave and falls back to one complete octave.

Nagaraj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Y not ooru koodai sunlight
:)
imagine Arr singing that song..
shd be thrilling to listen to ooru koodai sunlight
in boss's voice..

Regards,
S.V.Nagaraj

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "rufuswilliam.A"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Vaji will also suite good for ARR Voice. because range is too
wide... starts with high pitch and falls down the pitch to steeply...

> Aravind AM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In a radio news, Mr. Babu, the CEO of AVM productions said that the
work is progressing with the Hindi version of Sivaji and said that
the music will be releasing shortly.

> He also mentioned that ARR has sung two songs, but refused to
comment on which songs....

> We all know that one of them must be Adhiradi... what could be the
other one? I dont think he would have sung Vaa Ji or Sahana... ...
could it be Ballelakka?? or style???

> Aravind
>

> http://arrahmaniac.blogspot.com

Yahoo! FareChase.

> ... A Rufus William
> Say Hello to me @ Mobile # (0091) 98408 27176

> Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor
that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and
deepening it. That factor is attitude