hi guys

  let me have your concentration on this, (don't mind for long mail, as it is
still short for me)

  it was the winter season in 1993 (december perhaps, i dont remember the date,
would be it was jan 1994, anyway), i was watching zee tv as time the satellite
facilities were very expensives and not reachable, i saw a song "chotti si
asha", i realised that there is something different in this song as i was not
very familiar with music that time i had used to listen micheal jackson, ace of
base, maria carey & whitney houstan.

  anyway next day, i was in my friend's home (whose brother was the owner of
music store), he was listening the same song on his audio player, i asked him
to give me the cassette so i can listen at home, you believe or not guys, i
listened the song "chhotti si asha" several times full day, i listened the
whole album within a week, i watched the movie also and the music was
absolutely very very very nice and mind blowing, i forgot to listen others
artists which i mentioned above, again the same coincidence happened with me at
friend's home, he was listening the song "mukaala" (it is in 1995), i liked the
style, i purchased the cassette as i purchased "roja", same thing happened with
"Bombay" after, one name i noticed and that was non - other than our boss "A.R.
Rahman".
  no doubt "Rangeela" was a super hit and its music was the biggest bonanza of
the year, I watched the trailors on Zee Tv and i saw the name of this very
young genius man, i went to the market to buy the album but i got the cassette
after 1 month, as is was the biggest hit and was out of stock every week, i
read "First Original Hindi Music by A.R. Rahman". on the cassette outlet, and
this came in routine, i used to buy all his albums till today, and due to the
facilities like internet, i used to collect his articles, interviews whatever
was possible for me. In 2001, i got one website "www.rahmanonline.com", the
superb website, by time by time i got all his updates through google search,
yahoo search, and last but not the least, this wonderful group.

  till today and throughout my entire life, i am thankful to ALLAH, that He has
blessed me (us) with the wonderful harmony, genius & simple human, a mozert of
asia, isai puyal, "Allah Rakha Rahman". May ALLAH bless his showers of mercy on
our boss, his family, his team & his friends with healthy wealthy and long
life, may this music journey never ends (aameen).

  thanks to this wonderful group, sorry guys for such a long mail, but i'll
look forward for your thoughts.

Yasser
  (music in our blood)