Sarathy chello.... nee onnum comedy Kimedy panneliye.... hehehe...

You knw that ARR have done a few number of folk songs, which contains a very
different type of composition as well as instrumentation. I can guess it
from your mail below. then, why you said this....

PS : Oh rahman !!! why you too fall into kutthu groove... ? :-(

this sounds like you have never heard Rahman's kutthu song before. Hehe,
both of your mail are very confusing. the first 1 sounds like Rahman havent
done any kutthu songs, and the 2nd one gives a huge list of Rahman songs
with clarification for each songs as well. enna kodume ithu.... hehe

I was talkin about TYPICAL tamil kutthu songs, which will be highlighted in
most of the Vijay movies, as his fans are too excited to listen to his peppy
number in each movie. Most of the time indian film industry will always give
priority to the hero and the hero will always consider about his fans. So,
there is a probability to have a typical tamil kutthu song in ATM, from your
information in the first mail, Vijay also said so. am I rite? lemme quote it
4u.....

"Valayapatti Thavilae Thavilae, Jugalbandhi vaikkum mavaLae mavaLae, Jimikki
pOtta mayilae..." & says he did a bad dance with shreya in binny mills & like
other vijay's kutthu songs this song sure to rock this diwali.

from my opinion, this is a good oppurtunity for Rahman himself to do a
typical kutthu song (obviously a foot-tapping one) and "warn" the industry
that he is able to do this type of songs too.

PS: It was a good list of Rahman folk songs (which have its own specialty
with Rahman's touch). I guess u have missed a few numbers of it.... let me
help you to add it buddy...

kummi adi................. SOK
manja kelanggu.........taj mahal...
Maanuthu manthayile & etukku pondathi.... kizhakku chemaiyile...
maari Mazhai peiyatho & vandi maadu......uzhavan
Gopala Gopala............kadhalan..
Nee kattum selai madippu.... Puthiya mannargal....
Pachakili....may Maadam

and a lot more....

regards,
Kumaresh-n