How will it help? What purpose? I understand the arrangers, composers in this
group would. If you feel strongly - you could start off with 5-10 songs.

My other suggestion is the chords of ARRs songs - to start with the soft
numbers..

"ajay.ambole" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               How
about creating a database of all of ARR's music at instrument
 level ? I don't think we have that. A table containing all the songs
 and instruments used in them.
 For Example, this table could have columns such as Male voice, Female
 voice, Harmony, Synth, guitar, flute, drums, trumpet, sax ... so on and
 so forth. It's a huge task but I think it could be done.
 We can use some online docs such as google docs where everybody can go
 and update it.
 Any ideas, comments ?