Watever you guys feel..for me : one of my fav movies will be NEW,one of best
songs sung by rahman in last few years would be Anbe Aaruyire,one of best songs
on mother would be Kalayil Dhinamum,Wonderfull background score for Aa
Aaha...comeon..u cant expect all things in to just some couple of movies....be
happy with the above things tht rahman-surya combo have given.Remember nobody
is perfect.

  I feel tht rahman should continue to work with surya,watever you guys feel
abt him..as a director or as an actor or watever,you need to respect him as a
person who has a tremendous respect and always considers as an honour to work
with our boss.

Chill it out guys..last week it was kailash kher,this week s.j surya..whos next?
Aravind AM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          beautifully picturised???  New was ok.. but Ah aah (BF)? u mus be
kidding...
I HATED that guy totally for the stooopid picturisation of Mayiliragae,
especially the solo dance which he does during the 2nd interlude (sax
bit).............  He killed the songs!!!!!!!

Moreover, SJS has now got this reputation of making movies with lots of sleaze
and lots of double entendres.... I wouldnt want Rahman to be associated with
such a movie...

BTW, Anbe Aaruyire song was composed by ARR with Rajni in mind....It was for
Rajni's Jaggubai, which was scrapped!

Aravind

Hakkeem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      Hi

According to me ARR had deliverd spelndid tunes for
New and BF.The songs are beautfuly picturiesd by SJS
with out much visual Gimmicks. waiting in vain for yet
another energy filled song like Anbe aruyire form this combo.

Kind regards,
Hakkeem.A
(I Support AR Rahman foundation and unicef )

FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/

http://arrahmaniac.blogspot.com