Its only been repeated what ARR told a long time ago. ARR and SLB will never
work together.
ARR had agreed to work for Bajirao Mastani (or was it saawariya?) when SLB
announced that
ARR would compose the music for Black . ARR was surprised cuz he wasnt even
consulted. ARR
withdrew from the other project as well.

Gomzy

--
Regards

Gomtesh V Upadhye