The artist has credited A R Rahman by means of a small wording at the
bottom of her MTV Asia music video (you can follow to a link from this
page www.davimcicode.blogspot.com this is a Singapore Tamil Radio DJ's
blog)

But not sure whether she has bought the rights or sought permission
from the copyright holders. If not, she is in trouble.
Because BOMBAY DREAMS cd itself clearly credits the copyright holders
of the audio of NAYAK for reusing their tune. Kelly Poon oughts to do
so.

Please bring this matter to ARR as people should not make quick bucks
from using ARR music without doing the necessary,
for now we can be proud that our Rahman's music is reaching newer
hights.