Great effort , good lyrics - but to be honest it is irritating at some places.
There are too much missing of beats. Anyway good effort.

kaissiom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi Guys,

So moving on from my last rambling on Saawariya, wait...

hmmm I actually didn't ramble on Saawariya, maybe I should. I like
Saawariya Saawariya from Swades. Good music, Alka has done a good job?

Anyway, I have uploaded a Hindi version of Style and No this is not a
leaked version of any kind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w13mXrzUhpE

So, I gave it shot.. lyrics, singing and music on FLStudio.

I'm not a singer and I didn't even try to be. There's so many layers
in the song, I had fun just doing minor layering and of course making
music in FLStudio. Anyway here's the lyrics, it's pretty cheezy,
don't hate me:

Give me one time sunlight
Oh Give me two time sunlight
OR Give me three time sunset