hi..
   this was an amazing story to share. our boss makes people more dearer to
music.. one such incident had even happened to my uncle who is settled in
russia. his neighboring  flat kids had threatened to get as many cd's of
rahman as they became huge fans of him after listening to one old cd "rahman
hits" which my uncle once played at his home during his son's b'day party.
the way he told this to me was so funny... Russian kids now rahman
fans..great na?

listen music.. and learn to love..

armo