Hi Friends,
I guess this group is filled with extremely sensitive people..
I think SJB's comments dont have any relation absolutely to him
liking rahman or him hating rahman. SJB has just expressed his love
for Monty. What SJB has said? He has said that he doesnt need a person
of Rahman's stature ( ie is a champion composer like our boss) to
compose music. This implies that SJB has used our boss in a kind of
superlative degree and not in derogative sense. Its like a cricket
coach encouraging his key student by saying  'u are capabale of
batting as well as tendulkar or bradman.' That statement is not meant
to underrate Tendulkar or bradman but to encourage the student. That
kid(monty) is composing for a big movie first time. Its natural for
anyone to encourage him as much as possible. And in that context our
boss was used so that monty gets encouraged the most. Hindsight its
indirect compliment to our boss I guess..

Note: I am not a fan of SJB. I have not watched a single movie of
that guy. But on this topic I just felt we were making so much of
noise for no reason. Guru bakthi of us just overflowed a bit i
guess :)

Just my opinion..Please give some thoughts..

Regards,
S.V.Nagaraj

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "jibandevta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> This I found on one site ..an Interview piece with
> Monty Sharma..Saawariya's music composer..
> "The compliment I cherish the most came from Sanjayji. He said he
> didn't need a Rahman or anyone else. He said he had found his
Rahman in
> me. He said, 'Monty is a complete composer and I don't see music
beyond
> Monty".
>
> Does it mean Bhansali hate Rahman?..I think he is sceptic about
Rahman.