good news on release..

Crap news on the malaysian release. we will have the songs releasing
on the internet on 19th itself and many indian viewers will have
listened to the songs illegally before the official audio release on
the 22nd

why do they do this? with india being the biggest hub of tamil
cinema, why do they release the audio 3 days early in malaysia? 1 day
early is OK. but 3 days is more than enough for people to download
the music, create bulk illegal audio CD's and distribute it in
chennai and tamil nadu.

sai

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, VICKNOBA SHANTH MURUGAYIN