Dinesh gopal me and a few others do update a r r regularly on interesting msgs
and queries by fans . . . .a r r lìstens and absorbs and may always nt respond.
. . .ofcourse u r right when u say a simple reply brings joy

________________ Reply Header ________________
Subject:        [arr] Look what Rahman's small reply has done !
Author: "Dinesh Vaidya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:           18th October 2007 08:51

A genuine query from a fan about Rahman's health and his short but
perfect reply "...I am touched..." and look what it has done to the
fans on the group !

I may be asking too much but, from time to time, can he ( may be he
is already online, who knows...) put in his thoughts to various
issues or can take ONE question per week or month from the fans ?

Similar thing happened to our RAHMANIA group in Pune. We had
performed 3 concerts in February 2007 and in between we received a
similar SHORT and SUPERBLY worded blessings from RAHMAN by email. The
next day programme happened to be THE BEST we had performed so far.
All due to a small encouragement from Rahman.

"... I am touched."
No no no no,,,, We are touched by Rahman's music and are blessed to
read his words.

Take care RAHMAN bhai ! AND KEEP IN TOUCH !!!!!

Best regards
Dinesh Vaidya
Pune