AR Rehman's music is gaining worldwide popularity. Now there's a good
opportunity to enjoy seeing his music in person.
  Two programs of AR Rehman have been arranged in Delhi next month. When asked
about it, he says, "It has been my long time wish to give a music program in
Delhi. I am happy that a grand program has been arranged in the month of
December. I am rather tense because I want the program to go well. I also have
to dub my songs for the Hindi version of 'Sivaji.'"

    Do you aspire to become an actor?
  "Many musicians are attempting to act in films, but I do not aspire to become
a film hero. Such a question only makes me laugh. I have absolutely no interest
in acting, nor do I have any acting talent," says Rehman with a laugh.

    He is anyway a hero in music!
  http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/19102007-5.shtml

 Yahoo! Movies - Search movie info and celeb profiles and photos.