Okay i guess i cn let u guys knw that i handle k m musiq so u may direct your
queries to me . . . .

________________ Reply Header ________________
Subject:        [arr] KM Musiq London?
Author: "Charles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:           19th October 2007 14:21

Hi Everyone! How are you guys??

I am a very big fan of A.R.Rahman! And i am also a music director
living in London. I have tried to get into contact with Rahman sir
when i visit India on some occasions but i never get to personally
meet him. Ive been to his concert in London Wembley Arena but only got
to speak to Sivamani sir after the show.

I believe that one of Rahman Sirs violinist (Violin Jyotsna) who is
now settled in UK and Rahman Sirs sound engineer (H.Sridhar) are often
in London. I have got to meet only Violin Jyotnsa.

Where abouts is Rahman Sirs KM Musiq record label in London? I want to
show him some of my music material and hopefully want to work with him
here in UK. I have a degree in Music Technology and computing. I am
also a keyboard teacher in the UK.

Would i get a chance to meet Rahman sir in London either at his KM
musiq studio or at his new home he is based in.

Thanks.

Charles.