hi there,

you have been requesting for the Godfather BGM. I will try to rip it, hope
you can give me some time for it. by the time being, you may check out my
work in the Kadhalar Dhinam BGM mentioned by Ruben. There is no chance for
you to miss the BGM if you visit the forum. At the same time i would like to
get some comments from the Rahmaniacs here. Even critics also will be fine
for me. pls do check it out.

and Michal.... as your wish... we have posted regarding my works in this
group.... hope you are happy now....

all the credits should go to Isai Puyal himself..... without him we wont be
here.... May God Bless him...

regards,
Kumaresh-n
ARRahman Djs