All of us are now rejoicing with our Rahman's latest release
The quality is simply amazing, (pls note that im talking about quality
and not about the music itself, which is sure also mindblowing) much
better than his previous albums, for which we were complaining abt the
quality

You all have supported me well for my remix videos.
Now another few videos from me.

ANNIYAN - All of us were sad to know that ARR wasnt the composer for
the mega movie Anniyan. Now, no worries. I have virtually tried to
recreate the magic. And I think its one of my best remixes ever.

www.youtube.com/jaazay

My Blog Opinion on ATM audio

www.r-e-m-o.rocks.it