haha... i am apposite of you.... Sivaji songs attracts me faster than ATM...
the first was Athiradee... anyway, evry ppl have their own thoughts... Both
sivaji & ATM have been done with 2 diff concepts..... hats off 2 Rahman
anna...

--
All the good praise goes to the Almighty
http://www.arrahman-online.com