i would like to know a concrete answer to the question "did rahman
compose for ponmagal vandhal remix or was it krishna chetan"

my mind is wandering into wild thoughts. was rahman forced by the
director or the team to remix the song and he disagreed and asked his
assistant krishna chetan to do the remix? this thought of mine comes
because the samples on our official site didnt have the ponmagal
vandhal remix, but the airtel caller tunes had them. or was rahman
forced of time that he handed over the ponmagal vandhal remix to his
assistant?

sai

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "jee_music" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>