Hey man the way u wrote its simply beautiful... n while reading i was
like jus watchin the "movie" n tat gives me a great idea... if we can
get hold of film makers who are also arr fans do a video each from
every part of the world Titled The Power of Music... n tat fades off
to A.R.Rahman. this should appear in the end after each videos ofppl
ard the world.... it would be cool..I am a short film maker.. n u can
count me in we can do this as a gift to arr.. Wat ya say... Fans out
there..??

jus some ideas.. the videos should be shot well, no dialouges simple
emotions shots jus the music they r listenin to will be the only
audio..but i guess for certain scenes u may require backgrd sounds.I
can do the editing n the final output .. am based in singapore.. it
would be a global fans effort to ARR since we have fans all ard the
world whom we can get intouch thru this wonderful grp. now lets see
wat other fans say... gops would love to hear ur thought abt this..

Raj