// Same assistants who assisted for New, Parasuram, Udaya etc.
Not sure, whether it's appropriate to make a statement like this without
knowing the truth!

I do agree that ATM (My opinion might vary as I've heard only samples;
and waiting for my CD) does not sound too great; except two songs. But let's
not drag 'assistants...'. issue into this...

But NEW definitely (100%) had ARR's touch. 'Kalaiyil Thinamum', 'Anbe
Aaruyire', 'Thottal Poo Malarum', 'Mayilarahe'. Other than ARR, nobody could
have given an album like that, I believe.