excellent compose by arrahman........sure atm songs win

Avinash: Thu Oct 25 00: 38: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED];;;, ": Avinash
:" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Guyz!, Ponmagal Vandhal is really an interesting and top class remix by
 ARR. 'Remix' is cheap word, rather i'll call it a 'top class remake' or
 a masterpiece reproduction. I am sure, Rahman has 80% of his hand in
 this masterpiece, we can see lots of creativity in the song..

 BTW.. i don't know anything about the history of this original song. Can
 anybody here give me the full info... like Movie name, MD, singers and
 actors picturised etc...?

 Thanx!

 Avinash