From: fani kalyan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 25 October, 2007 3:34:23 PM
Subject: [arr] ARR FANS GROUP OR ARR CRITICS GROUP????????????

            Since da ATM release the group is poured with anti ATM mails, there
are hardly any genuine and exp. ARR fans here .. people showing so much
enthusiasm on writing reviews, blogging, comparing irrelevantly with other
tunes rather than patiently listening to da music for some period of time and
then come to conclusions. ..its been 15 years since we r listening to ARR and
still we make da same mistake...its not a eatable item dat  prepare it ..eat
and judge da taste..its music...its ARR music..takes some time to grow on
you..and once it starts u r lost in it...and rpeated listening doesnt
mean...sitting infront of speakers and continously listening 20-30
times..listen it liesurly.have some pateince..most of da fans here wants to
show their skills and talents...one wants to show thier english skills by
blogging, and one wants to show thier music skills by comparing to other
tunes...."oh this part resembles like kummi aadi" oh this one from an old
 flick...and someone doesnt
 even know da songs name or music composers name writes...saying "this line
from da song closely resemble to an old IR song" AND IN DA END THEY DEFEND
THEMSELVES SAYING "itS just an observation" these type of mails really
irritates co-fans...there are harldy any fans here whoo discussd how
beautifully ARR blended folk and carnatic  making use of several ragas in a
small song.Pointing out resemblences, coincidences. .comparing with other MDs
as soon as a new album releases, is this how we promote, leave abt
promoting..we are infact demoting  defaming or whateva...Is this why we r here
for?This is why we crave for ARR album release date??A true Rahmaniac never
comments negatively abt ARR albums..if he doesnt like, he stays calm..he doesnt
discourage or hurt other fans who loves his music.Please understand one thing
guys, if the director demands a song in a village backdrop, how can we expect
ARR to compose a song like adi arabic kadalandam or endredrum
 punnagai
 instead of madhurai ku.With ATM ARR proved dat hes capable and hes da best in
doing any genre of music/cinema/ hero, absolutely no doubt in that.

 I pity, I literally pity who dint like da music of ATM!

 On da other note, some fans here dint even know dat it was not ARR who
remixed, did they download music illegally?? or they dint care to read the
credits on da CD cover?

 ATM rocks (No hype here, ATM really Rocks)
 Long Live ARR
 The god of MUSIC
Do You Yahoo!?
http://mail. yahoo.com

<!--

#ygrp-mkp{
#ygrp-mkp hr{
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
#ygrp-mkp #hd{
#ygrp-mkp #ads{
margin-bottom:10px;}
#ygrp-mkp .ad{
padding:0 0;}
#ygrp-mkp .ad a{
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
-->

<!--

#ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{
font-family:Arial;}
#ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{
#ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}
-->

<!--

#ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}
#ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}
#ygrp-text{
font-family:Georgia;