Ya who do you think will get some one else to do the BGM when the expert is
thr??

SHIVANE

----- Original Message ----
From: Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 3:10:21 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] BAD NEWS!! BGM of ATM

Don;t worry. Such rumours are always on air.. I am sure it would be ARR who
would be doing it

On 10/26/07, VICKNOBA SHANTH MURUGAYIN <vicknobashanth@ yahoo.com> wrote:
guys, I don't know this facts are true but its a bad news..

the bgm for ATM  is done by sabesh murali (deva's brother)....

gops pls verify this news...

it very sad.. that is how they are going to release the film on time...

http://www.cinesout h.com/masala/ hotnews/new/ 25102007- 2.shtml

Do You Yahoo!?
http://mail. yahoo.com

--