Hats off, Shai. I like you and your post.. I also wish to let ther
anti-ARR's out of this group. It would be great, if they, themselves, get
out of it. We don't see the quantity (# of fans) but quality.

It is so ridiculous to see various posts posted by so called 'fans'. It
really hurts me and ofcourse lot of true Rahmaniacs too.

Cheers,
Siraj