pls someone tell ashutosh to delete all the songs from movie if he wants but
not to delete from the audio album...

--
Trusting in God never makes the mountain smaller, it just makes the climbing
easier. I never ask Him for the lighter load, but only for the stronger

when goin is very tough , tough get goin...