From: Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 28 October, 2007 9:49:16 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: HT Brunch cover story on ARR

hey where u able to find the continuation of Jodha Akbar quwalli matter, in
those 8 pages??

On 10/27/07, Chord <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com > wrote:
Possibly the best Rahman interview I have ever read. Thanks a whole
lot for sharing this with us!!!

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED] .>
wrote:

> This is a must-read, features an interview with his wife too.... And
catch him doing a 'I am the king of the world' pose on the terrace of
his house

> http://www.flickr. com/photos/ arrahmanfans/ sets/72157602749 667444/

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/