In my Foobar playlist, Sadiyaan is already credited to Madhushree. :-)

& I think every ARR fan who has good "listening ears" must have identified this
already...

But it's good to know that it's now "official". :)

Dinesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               The song
SAADIYAN - Lakeer [Music by A.R.Rahman], was actually sung by
 MADHUSHREE and not Mahalaxmi Iyer as the inlay shows. Madhushree
 herself confirmed this with me afteri saw in a website that this song
 was credited to her.itseems it was some technical error by the
 production thingy.

 im glad somehow the truth is out now... so do edit ur song
 appropriately !! :D

 Madhushree & A.R.Rahman ROCKS!!!!

  " The search is more important than the destination "

  - a r rahman -