Dude ! ARR did a bold & nice move in Valaypatti Song with Ragas coming one by
one in seconds and Ragas names themselves in lyrics identifying that portion of
raga bit. Great to hear such songs on carnatic lines from ARRs kit. Credit goes
to Guru Dakshinamurthy from whom ARR learnt carnatic lessons. Hope you know ARR
once told about his guru.

  Regards Pavan

"~ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

          Hii
I m writing after a long gap...gud 2 c u all energised 4 ATM! Feels gr8...
Kelaamal is based on Abheri (Bhimpalasi) & Shahana. Lots of ARR songs r in
Abheri-Kannodu kanbathellam,Kismat se tum,Sahara saral (not completely).
I liked both the folk songs...though its an album for the masses...
Really looking forward 2 Jodhaa-Akbar...m dyin 2 hear it!
Till then njoy ATM..
swaps

mmparthi2003 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      Is this song based in any raaga?
it is seriously killing me to find
out! is it kaanada? i love this song