& then there will be three groups of fans & they will start fighting over which
ARR is better... north, south or international?? ;-)

Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Thats nicely asked.. May God gives these boons soon>>>

  On 10/28/07, arr pavan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:               My take on
two boons :

  1. I will ask God to give two more A.R.R.s. (Two Clones.., mmm no..,
Perfectly three ARRs of same calibre. Equally we have three ARRs without any
single difference in talents and appearances between them)

  2. I will ask ARR to send one ARR to London to work for English/International
projects. One ARR to stay in Tamil Nadu permanently to compose for more south
indian film projects. Third ARR to stay in Bombay to work in Bollywood & other
North Indian projects if offered.

  P.S.: If one ARR does this much Social Service for Poverty, TB, Cancer,
Mental Disability etc. with his music, Imagine how much charity work, Three
ARRs can give to this world through their Rocking music ? These two boons
ultimately fulfill all kinds of fans with quality of music plus quantity? WHat
you say ?

  REgards Pavan

  .

  " The search is more important than the destination "

  - a r rahman -