we want more nice reply from u sujith and be energetic any way
  take care always bye bye

sujith s kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Dear Rahman,

I am an hardcore fan of urs.... i always pride myself
in buying ur album first on the release date.... but
for the first time in my life i failed to do that... i
am currently in hyderabad...... it was not available
on 22nd october..... i was tempted by all the reviews
coming to this group...... finally i was forced to
download ur latest songs from internet.... i am sorry
rahman.... blame the distributors.... i feel guilty
for doing it....but i wont abstain from getting a copy
of ATM now.... And u stil rock.... Thanks for this fun
and rocking album..... HAIL RAHMAN !!!!!!

Sujith

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Go to
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php

 Find a mall, hotel or ATM in any part of India. Click here.