Hi guys...just few questions to ask..pls anyone with info give some answers..

1)    What happen to Sakkarakatti? whats the status?
2)    When will be the movie release?
3)   Whats the plan for ATM (Malaysians) when the movie release? (Ruben can
  help on this, i think!)
4)    When is our next Malaysian Fans gathering?
5)   Hows the ATM sales record?
6)    Hows the responses for ATM songs all over the world? ARR fans pls update
       this according to the country
7) What will be the next album of ARR besides JA?

Pls anyone who has info on this matters update it to share among our family
members here..pls. thanks

P.Muralitharan
Putrajaya, Malaysia

PRATAP KRISHNAN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               It's
actually called the Gamelan (the whole set), the Gong ispart of the set. Check
this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamelan

devathirumaran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    hai arr fans in malaysia.

did u all hear atm songs title valayapatti tamizh tamizhe (nee
nadaswaram) listen to the music on time 2:13-2:23 there is our
malaysian instrument call GONG sound.wow finaly rahman have use it.
listen it