Hi
I bought the ATM CD on anytamil.com last week,
I recieved it today but happened to be a combo with some
other movie "Nam Nadu".
Wondering if its the same case for any others or if they
have the single CDs at all.
I am not able to tolerate a combo CD in first week of release.
Same thing happened with Sivaji..they sent a combo with chandramukhi.
Are they doing some favor or what by putting some unasked
and unwanted material on a new release.
Raghu