This film is surely going to be a blockbuster and a milestone in Vijay's
career. when any actor joins hands with our Guru, it is bound to be success.

Its like a sloka in Bhagavad Geetha which says " Where there is Krishna and
where there is Arjuna, success would be obvious there". Whereever there is
Rahman, and for that matter any actor, there is bound to be success.

LONG LIVE ARR..

--
regards,
Vithur