Hi

Even me got crazy about this song. You ll not believe me that this song was the
pick of the album when i heard it for the first time. The guitar that he uses
in this song is simply amazing, world class. Actually at that time i had no
tape, cd players at home. I borrowed a old walkman from a friend and bought
this cassetee. Even in that old walkman this song was really going inside my
head like anything, Still i can hear the song's echo in my ears.

Regards

S.Sunder

      Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php