I can understand if these songs might get deleted from the movie itself but why
would they delete it from the soundtrack?? I still can't understand that why on
earth someone will chop off the songs from the soundtrack b'coz of the length
issue. AFAIK, a soundtrack could be of any length... may it be 30 minutes or
may it be over an hour...

Chord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               Can anyone close
to Rahman confirm 1 or 2 songs?  An article posted on
 naachgaana.com mentions two songs. This is quite upsetting to me.  It
 is said that a qawali and a romantic duet are deleted from the
 soundtrack due to length issues.  So, what's left in the soundtrack?
 If two quality songs are deleted, I am very concerned about the quality
 of the soundtrack once it's released, though I don't doubt Rahman's
 abilities, just wondering what we're going to miss and how much the
 deleted numbers are going to take away from what should have been an
 amazing soundtrack. Guess just need to have faith that the rest of the
 numbers will make for a soundtrack worth waiting for.

  " The search is more important than the destination "

  - a r rahman -