Dear "Diehard Rahmaniac",

Haha... Rahman anna's music is not a slow poison... it actually have the
great ability to grow up itself in yourself.... I'm 100% sure.... NO OTHER
music director's songs are capable to do this.... its the magic of his
tunes....  could you name at least 1 song of Yuvan have this kinda
ability...

yuvan makes a good 1st impression which fades away in a very very short
while.... but Rahman anna's songs are not like that... they are IMMORTAL in
the heart of music lover... as well as the people who can differentiate
between a good & average music (sorry, you r not included in the list)....

Rahman anna's songs didnt give a massive 1st impression... because... he
always include something new to the industry in each and every album of
him... as a normal human being... ppl are not tend to accept something
unfamiliar at the first.... you pls stop crapping around... better quit this
group n join Yuvan's fan club....

"the whole world expected ARR to give out his best in ATM....eventually it
didnt do wat we expected..."

haha.... hahaha.... it didnt do wat we expected.... how come you have the
great power to get to know about other ppls expectation??... you are
superhuman or what??... stop including us in your own opinion....

my answer to the subject:

in future.....Rahman will stay as Rahman forever.... Yuvan will stay as
Yuvan...both have their own style & way to create music.... there is no way
to Yuvan to take Rahman anna's place.... to be specific.... ITS
IMPOSSIBLE.... and you (Ram Prst)... dont forget to join Yuvan's fan group
k... bubye... happy yuvan dream for you.... we wont miss your type of
member.... bubye da khanna.... vartha....

regards,
Kumaresh-n
AR Rahman DJs