Hi all Rehmaniacs,

I am a die hard Rehman fan and member of this group for quite a long time and
occasionally i write my comments. But i check the emails everyday. But in
recent times i have seen a trend coming up in this group that some members
question the ability of ARR.

Look guys i don't have to tell you what ARR is but its really annoying that
someone will have a "keeda" ( sorry, i couldn't find a better word.) and he
says Yuvan is better than ARR, HJ is better than ARR.. HR better..ARR Losing
touch..This album not good.. that album was better.. and all that crap..and
sorry to say our members fans that small spark to make it a full fledged
discussion of sort..

I also like other MD's work and appreciate it when a song is good but never
thought that this will de-thorn ARR. Even ARR like other MD's work (recent ex..
he likes Maula Mere Maula from Anwar by Mithoon)

If somebody think that ARR has lost his touch and he is not delivering.., then
my humble request is plz take your belongings(likings on other MD's..) and join
their respective community..

I love it when the members discuss which is the best classical song by ARR,
what we felt when we first heard this song and that album.. Com on guys we
should discuss all this .. The man.. His albums..His Songs.. His magic..

If i hurt somebody's sentiments.. then sorry.. but i could stop writing my
feelings..

ARR Rules.. Always

Rakesh